Corporate, Business and Professionals
Consultation--How to foster creativity the workplace
"Creativity always has to be relevant but it is crucial to the success of any business. Without originality, businesses have no way of differentiating themselves from their competitors in the market place. Being different from rivals has become increasingly important in the modern business environment. Taking this into account, I believe it is vital to encourage staff to think differently." --James Caan Author of Business Secrets
Everyone is creative and has strengths that are valuable. It is a matter of creating the environment to acknowledge peoples differences and to support their growth. However, in order for a creative culture to thrive in the workplace it needs to be promoted and supported from the top down.
This is where I can help. I can offer management:
- Strategies to attract, support, and implement creativity among employees
- Surveys to assess workplace creativity
- Surveys to identify employees' creative style and level
- Essential components for high performance creative teams
- Activities that break up routines and stimulate creativity
- Methods to document, measure, analyse and reward creativity
Team Building, Professional Development
So much contemporary research highlights the importance of creativity in determining business and professional success. However, in the general population, there is still a lot of misconception around creativity. Many see creativity as an enigmatic quality knowable only to artist types. However, this couldn't be further from the truth. Creativity is a skill that can be taught in very simple terms that anyone can understand.
Using an exciting, playful and engaging process, Creative Wings corporate/business/professional workshops teach creative and imaginative skills; explore workplace dynamics; and enhance a team's abilty to collaborate creatively and succesfully. Participants will leave the workshops feeling inspired and prepared to to apply a new, more creative, perspective to their workplace roles.
These workshops will benefit people, at all levels, whose daily tasks involve some degree of problem-solving, decision-making, and independent thinking.
"There is no need, no service, no asset, no skill imaginable that cannot be accessed through creativity. Thinking outside the box and getting creative in finding solutions to business “challenges” can be vital ... Common frustrations that entrepreneurs face such as staffing, equipment, services, marketing, etc. can all be overcome by thinking up creative solutions to challenges." P. Hall, Forbes Business
Everybody is creative, but sometimes we need a little help to access our creativity and gain the confidence to use it.
These workshops are designed to assist professionals to uncover their creativite side and provide them with the tools to use it to enhance workplace performance. More
“The organisations that flourish will be those that can use the imaginative and emotional energies of their workforce to differentiate themselves, and as a source of competitive advantage.” Carolyn Barker and Robyn Coy Series Editors, Australian Institute of Management
dynamic workshop is packed with fascinating info, effective exercises
and powerful techniques designed to assist the understanding and
development of imaginative abilities. More
- Foster better and open communication between the employees themselves, as well as between the employees and the higher management.
- Increase levels of awareness and understanding of self and others
- Highlight diversity and create respect for individual skills, styles and personalities
- Increase understanding of individual strengths and weaknesses within a group
- Increase observational perspectives
- Develop creative thought processes, imagination, and self-expression. More