Workshops for Individuals
Creative Wings workshops are designed to assist people to reach beneath the surface to tap into their inner brilliance.
As we strive to succeed in a competitive, demanding society many of us lose touch with our innate exceptional abilities. When we learn to uncover and nurture these neglected, unique aspects of ourselves we reconnect with our source of genius, creativity, brilliance, and the expression of our most authentic self.
By nurturing our imagination and creativity our minds become more flexible; our thoughts become more original; and it becomes easier to connect with, and express our own unique flow that emanates from deep within.
Creative imagination is usually associated with art, and while it is obviously important to the artistic process, it also has the ability to enrichen all aspects of our lives.
This dynamic workshop is packed with fascinating info, effective exercises and powerful techniques designed to assist the understanding and development of creativity and imaginative abilities. More
It is becoming increasingly important for us to ensure that our childrens' creative and imaginative skills are given the opportunity to thrive.
In this workshop we will:
- Examine the ways you as a parent can help nourish your child's creative and imaginative abilities at different stages of childhood development.
- Examine behaviours that nurture or inhibit creativity
- Explore strategies to weave creativity into everyday life
- Provide a toolbox of creative approaches and activities More
Masks are powerful tools that allow us to bring potent inner aspects to the surface where they can be consciously understood and integrated.
Since ancient times we have used masks to explore ourselves and our world. Masks provide a creative means to express, protect, disguise, entertain, frighten, and conceal. They are powerful tools that allow us to bring potent inner aspects to the surface where they can be consciously understood and integrated.
- Masks can bring awareness to both how we see ourselves and how others see us.
- Masks are great tools for exploring, understanding, and healing inner aspects
- Exploring inner shadow aspects can help us to clarify our motivations; discover our uniqueness and similarities; and become a source of revitalizing inspiration and integration. More
For further information and booking inquiries:
Contact: Christy Lavers