Only now as creative skills languish are we beginning to understand their true value. Current research shows that individuals who understand and cultivate their creative skills will be more likely to succeed in both professional and personal arenas.
Many still see creativity as an enigmatic quality available only to a limited few. This couldn't be further from the truth. Creativity is a skill that can be taught in very simple terms that anyone can understand and benefit from. These workshops are designed to turn the mystery of creativity into a simple-to-use process that can be applied to all areas of life.
In this course we will explore:
- The creative process: a balanced approach
- Creative styles and levels
- Seven Creative mindsets: how to access and cultivate them; and the appropriate time in the creative process to use each one.
- What is 'Intelligent Fast Failure' and why is it an important component of the creative process?
- How to use creativity in problem solving
- Tips and tricks for breaking through creative blocks
These workshops are available for:
- Secondary Students (Year 11 - 12)
- Tertiary Students
As conditions that stimulate creativity are positive and playful, these workshops are designed to provide high quality information in a relaxed and playful setting.
The Basic workshop is a one-off 3 hr course that allows participants to explore the critical elements relating to creativity and the creative process
The Extended Workshop is broken down into two 3 hr sessions or two 3 hr sessions and allows for a more indepth exploration of the workshop content.
Location: Coffs Harbour and surrounding areas (Sydney and Brisbane see below *)
Dates to be decided by supplier and the organization
Workshops are flexible, and can be adjusted to meet specific needs.
*These workshops will be available on selected dates in Sydney and Brisbane. Contact Christy Lavers for an Expression of Interst Form to ensure you are notified of available dates.
For further information and bookings
Contact: Christy Lavers